Buy Now, Pay Later with Afterpay and Bark Control Australia
At Bark Control Australia we understand that dog barking, escaping, and bad dog behaviour can be something that needs to be addressed urgently. That’s why we have teamed up with Afterpay to offer you Australia’s preferred ‘buy now, pay later’ payment option. Why wait and have to save for your electric dog fence, dog barking collar, or dog training collar, when you can get it now with Afterpay! Don’t forget, if you order before 2pm, your Afterpay order will be dispatched on that same day!
What you need to use Afterpay:
- A current email address
- An Australian Visa or Mastercard (Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit cards are fine too!)
- Over 18 years of ages
- An Australian shipping address
How Afterpay works:
- Add the dog behaviour control product/s you wish to purchase to your cart
- Click the cart button at the top of the page and select Checkout
- Fill in your address details and select your preferred shipping method
- Select Afterpay as your payment method at Step 3. of the checkout and click Continue to Payment
- You will now be directed to the Afterpay website to create your account or if already a client, complete your purchase
- Your purchase will be approved with Afterpay instantly & we will then ship your order
The Ins and Outs of Afterpay:
For first-time users of Afterpay, your maximum purchase amount is less than $400.00 dollars (Afterpay determines the exact limit, which can change depending on your card type ie: Debit or Credit). Newbies will be required to pay 25% of the total on your CC straight away, then another 25% instalment each fortnight until the order is fully paid 6 weeks after your Afterpay purchase. After your final payment, you will usually have your Afterpay limit increased, providing you have been able to make your payments on time.
If you are an existing Afterpay user, there is nothing to pay at the time of purchase! Your first 25% payment comes out two weeks after placing your order, giving you eight weeks to pay off the Afterpay purchase.
If you pay on time no interest is charged. If you fail to make a payment on the due date Afterpay does charge fees as a penalty. So, if you need that barking or training collar urgently, then why not give Afterpay a go?
If you have any questions head on over to the Afterpay website: https://www.afterpay.com.au or call us to assist in any way we can. Remember we are not responsible for authorising Afterpay transactions.
Website - https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/index
Full terms - https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 1300 100 729